TLCU Financial is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines.
- Protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, PINs or passwords. Never keep your PIN with your card.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc.
- Keep your information with us current. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you.
Online Banking Security
How we protect your data with our Online Banking (Perfect Teller):
- Computer generated PIN# that is required for each PC you access your account from.
- Firewall Protection that is configured to provide access only to the "Perfect Teller/Online Banking" software running on the main frame.
- Security Questions pertaining to Primary Member.
- Encrypted data flowing from main frame to your PC & vise versa so information is not visible to anyone that might be trying to gain privileged information across the internet.
Almost half the time an ID thief is a family member, relative, friend or neighbor. Beware of mail, telephone or email solicitations.
With ID Protect you can have personal protection and peace of mind: