Online Banking (Perfect Teller)
Mobile App Notes:
- Your CU ID is: 2000120001
- You will need your four digit Authorization Pin Code that was assigned to you when you enrolled in Online Banking.
Now you can do all your banking from the comfort of your own home! Online Banking is a great way for Internet users to take care of their banking when it's convenient for them! You can transfer money, view your draft history, pay your loan payments,research any account history, and much more!
Another great new feature is Images Direct! With Images Direct, you are now able to get a image of checks that have already cleared your account just by logging on to perfect teller. It's a free service and easy to use! Log onto Perfect Teller and look at your draft account transaction history. On the far right hand side you will find your check numbers. All you need to do is click on the desired draft number to view it.
Online Bill Pay
You can pay your bills easily online. Just login to Online Banking and click "Bill Pay".
More Information about Online Bill Pay:
Go green and get your account statements delivered electronically, rather than by mail. With so much Identity Theft going on, why endanger yourself?
Sign up online through Perfect Teller home banking.
If you have any questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local branch.
Time is precious... so is your peace of mind! Start Direct Deposit today!
Sign up through your employer, the Social Security office (1-800-772-1213, 7am-7pm, M-F) or stop by the nearest TLCU Financial Location.
Information needed to start Direct Deposit
- Your Account # along with the Check Digit
- Our Routing Number: #271291525
- Designate checking or savings
Questions? Email Member Services
Make things easier with Payroll Deduction!
A convenient way to pay your loan payment or save for that special occasion.
Ready day or night to provide information about your Account. Stop by any branch location to get set up!
- Check Balances
- Transfer money within your Share Account
- Find your latest Dividend Postings
- Make Visa & Loan Payments
- Call from any touch tone phone and follow instructions.
* Important Notice to Visa Debit Cardholders Only: When you use you Visa Check Card at certain merchants and you do not enter a PIN, transactions may be processed as either a Visa Check Card transaction or a transaction on the STAR, PULSE, NYCE, COOP, or ACCEL/Exchange network. One or more of these networks may be displayed on the back of you debit card. Merchants must provide you with a clear way of choosing to make a Visa Check Card transaction if they support this option. Please be advised that should you choose to use STAR, PULSE, NYCE, COOP, or ACCEL/Exchange network when making a transaction without a PIN, different terms may apply, and you will not be eligible for certain Visa benefits. Certain protections and rights applicable only to Visa Check Card transactions as described in your cardholder agreement will not apply to transactions processed on the STAR, PULSE, NYCE, COOP, or ACCEL/Exchange network.