- Share Draft Account
- ATM/Debit Card
- Overdraft Protection
- Courtesy Pay
- Check Reorder
- ID Theft
A Share Draft Account (checking) that meets all your needs!
Start your checking account with a low deposit of $25.
- No minimum balance
- No per check charge
- Monthly statements or e-statements
Along with a TLCU Financial share draft account you'll have access to a variety of useful eServices such as: Online Banking (Perfect Teller), Online Bill Pay, eStatements, Direct Deposit, Payroll Deduction, SYBIL.
THE VISA CHECK CARD, THE CARD THAT WORKS LIKE A CHECK!
Our Check Card is a combination Debit card/ATM card. You can make deposits at any Share System/NYCE ATM, or withdrawals at any ATM showing the same logos and also the Cirrus logo. The added benefit of this card you can use it at any Visa merchant to make purchases* and the money is deducted directly from your checking account. No more writing checks, producing 2 or 3 pieces of I.D. and its accepted where checks aren't (i.e. restaurants displaying the Visa logo). You can also use it at over 130,000 Visa Network ATMs or at more than 260,000 financial institutions that display the Visa symbol to get cash.
There is NO annual fee for this card and you can tie it into a Line of Credit! How easy could it be! To take advantage of this great card e-mail Member Services for an application or call us today at 574-255-3193.
Existing card holder Member Service
When a Draft Account is overdrawn and there are funds available in one of the above specified share accounts or a Line of Credit the money is automatically transferred to avoid an overdraft charge.
A $3.00 charge is incurred for each overdraft transfer.
A service that protects your checking account and reputation when an inadvertent overdraft occurs. It happens to all of us, making an honest mistake in your checkbook.
- No Embarrassing Returned Checks
- No Merchant Returned Check Charges
- Protects your Credit Rating
You can conveniently reorder checks through our partner Harland:
Almost half the time an ID thief is a family member, relative, friend or neighbor. Beware of mail, telephone or email solicitations.
With ID Protect you can have personal protection and peace of mind:
* Important Notice to Visa Debit Cardholders Only: When you use you Visa Check Card at certain merchants and you do not enter a PIN, transactions may be processed as either a Visa Check Card transaction or a transaction on the STAR, PULSE, NYCE, COOP, or ACCEL/Exchange network. One or more of these networks may be displayed on the back of you debit card. Merchants must provide you with a clear way of choosing to make a Visa Check Card transaction if they support this option. Please be advised that should you choose to use STAR, PULSE, NYCE, COOP, or ACCEL/Exchange network when making a transaction without a PIN, different terms may apply, and you will not be eligible for certain Visa benefits. Certain protections and rights applicable only to Visa Check Card transactions as described in your cardholder agreement will not apply to transactions processed on the STAR, PULSE, NYCE, COOP, or ACCEL/Exchange network.