TLCU Financial is pleased to announce the Bremen lobby will open on June 1st. Our goal is to continue to be the financial partner you can trust and count on through these difficult times. If your banking requires a trip to the branch, we recommend you make an appointment for any of the following services:
- Loan Closings – Please call the office or apply online so a Member Service Officer can pre-approve your application to limit your time in the office.
- New Account Opening
- Notary Services
- Services that are difficult to perform in the drive through.
We have prepared lobbies with the following safeguards: Bremen lobby is equipped with protective glass across the teller line and Mishawaka will have plastic shields as will the Member Service Offices at both branches, social distancing decals, daily employee health screenings, hand sanitizer available upon entry, enhanced cleaning protocols, including regular cleaning of high touch areas and limited capacity in branch lobbies.
When visiting a branch, please note the following:
- Please continue to use the drive through for your teller transactions.
- Waiting areas are temporarily closed.
- Please observe social distancing keeping 6 feet between you and others around you.
- We ask that you limit the number in your party to those pertinent to the transaction.
- If you are wearing a mask, you may be asked to slide it down for identification purposes.
- If we are at physical capacity, you may be asked to wait outside until others depart.
- If you have been sick or running a fever in the past 72 hours, please refrain from entering.
We will keep you updated as to when the Mishawaka lobby will re-open.
Finally, we would like to thank our amazing employees that have been on the front line throughout this uncertain time. They are truly the heart of our organization and we are grateful for each and every one of them.